One stop a shop for exporting to Europe, a 500 million consumers market
From connecting business opportunities to full set-up, maintenance, and consolidation of your company
The access door to Europe
- Characterized by its commercial tradition, the Netherlands is considered the ideal test market in Europe.
- Having adjusted the internationalization strategy and having built a successful case for your company in the Netherlands, through our network, we can replicate it in other European countries, under very attractive schemes, homogeneous protocols, and world-class standards.
Why the Netherlands?
Free trade agreements
High consumption power
8º importer and 8º (re-)exporter worldwide
Cosmopolitan and demanding: european test market by excellence
The preferred and leading country for the establishment of European headquarters of companies
Avant-garde logistics and distribution center for Europe
Competitive advantages and government support for efficient import-export business development
Neuralgic center of innovation, sustainability, creative industries, digitalization, agro-food, ITC, medical devices, etc ...
What sectors of opportunity to export?
Dutch areas of expertise?
Opportunities for my company?
Why to diversify?
One-stop-shop concept for exports companies to Europe
Here are some of the services covered by our global network in Europe:
- Connection and acceleration of business opportunities with most suitable sales channels
- Find partners, associates, distributors, agents, representatives.
- Marketing support; presentations and websites customized to local market language and philosophy
- Commercial Representation
- Company establishment
- Accounting and taxation
- Legal services
- Due diligence
- Intellectual property
- Further internationalization to the most important European economies
Sectors of Opportunity
Here are some examples of areas of opportunity:
- Information and communication technologies (ICT)
- Medical devices
- Medicinal plants
- Creative industries
- Organic food / Agro food
- Consumer products for e-commerce platforms
- Textile industry
- Other products of consolidated export companies, innovative, niche, etc.
Dutch areas of expertise
The Netherlands is a leading country when it comes to efficiency, innovation, and transfer of knowledge.
We can assist you in designing a program and put you in contact with the most suitable parties and in finding the ways for benefiting from aid programs.
Following some examples of areas/keywords of knowledge:
- Agriculture and horticulture (organic farming, vertical farming, low energy greenhouses, safe and sustainable crop protection, seeds improvement, etc.)
- Water (Management & treatment)
- Energy (wind and photovoltaic)
- Waste management and recycling
- Circular economy
- Smart cities
- Highly specialized SMEs, in very diverse sectors
Are there opportunities for my company?
The European market has a consumers profile with an average higher purchasing power than the rest of the world. Furthermore, being in continuous search for interesting, different and quality products and concepts, representing an attractive alternative for consolidated exporters and innovative – niche companies. Even if your company is not included within the traditional export opportunity sectors, it is highly recommended to explore the potential of your offer by making a direct approach to the market and explore on matters like export potential, strategic alliances, transfer of knowledge, etc.
Schedule a free video conference to comment on your project and evaluate the options and potential
It is evident that the constant threats of the United States to suddenly impose tariff increases in countries such as Mexico and China, jeopardize the stability of exporting companies, which requires to look for alternatives that ensure continuity or growth of their export activity
The European market offers a great opportunity. A large market, with high purchasing power and, in some cases, little explored by exporters with high potential but concentrated in selling to neighboring countries
We develop strategies and implement actions for the internationalization of companies to Europe, using the Netherlands as the entrance door